ESTIMATED DELIVERY: Your mug will be individually handcrafted upon order, currently arranging client deliveries 10-12 weeks. Your mug will not match photos exactly, since each mug is a handcrafted piece of art. Size, shape and colors will vary slightly.
Unparalleled craftsmanship. Artistic mastery. Uncompromised beauty. Experience your coffee in the finest mugs in the cosmos.
Luxury Cosmic Mugs are:
- Handmade: skillfully crafted on a pottery wheel by renowned artist Joel Cherrico.
- Functional: 100% non-toxic and safe to drink from daily.
- Valuable: accents of 23 karat gold and 99.99% pure silver.
- Earthen: made from iron, copper, cobalt, feldspar, silica, and wood ash.
- Colorful: in bright light, more colors appear.
- Unique: kiln fired to 2,200 degrees F. from 101% solar electric offset.
- One-of-a-kind: No two mugs are identical.
- Limited: made in small batches by Joel Cherrico and his team of craftspeople.
- Durable: made from chip resistant Stoneware clay, more durable than most clay mugs.
- Timeless: if used carefully, your Cosmic Mug will last more than a lifetime.
How To Care For Your Luxury Cosmic Mugs (video tutorial coming soon)
Shapes, sizes and textures will vary somewhat from the photos, since every Neptune Mug is handcrafted and a unique piece of art.
Colors will vary somewhat, since every Neptune Mug is a unique, one-of-a-kind piece of art. This is the nature of the art, that it changes colors under bright light and in different settings. In dark light, indoors, it can appear quite black. But in bright light, colors become vibrant.
CAUTION: every Cosmic Mug is ceramic. If you drop it, or hit it against something, it will break. Broken pottery cannot be repaired. Learn more on our Terms and Conditions page here: cherricopottery.com/terms-and-conditions
Only one spacecraft has ever visited Neptune, giving us close up photos: NASA’s Voyager 2 spacecraft, in 1989. This photo is the only reason that artist Joel Cherrico was able to create the Neptune Mugs.
The interior of your Neptune Mug is inspired by a firestorm of nebula gases captured by NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, created by Joel Cherrico.
"I think of these mug colors as abstract paintings. Real images of deep space galaxy cloud clusters and nebula inspire my abstract glaze paintings, meant to reference the night sky. I created my own form of glaze chemistry to translate these feats of nature onto a coffee mug, by hand, so no two mugs are identical. Your mug is a piece of art, but also meant to be used and enjoyed everyday."
Learn More: Read about this "firestorm of raw stellar creation" that inspires our pottery glaze chemistry: HubbleSite.org
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.